Technical Specifications / Special Features:
- Working : The dried corn cobs are put into the feeding hopper. The machine separates grains from the cobs and pass the grains through a sieve. The grains falling on a spout are cleaned by air pressure and clean grains come out of the spout. The husk of corn cobs in thrown out.
- Output Capacity : 1000-1500 Kgs of grains per hour.
- Power : The machine is without power source.
- It can be operated by coupling it with an external power source of 5 HP (Engine or Electric Motor)
- Dimensions : 52 X 30 X 55 inches
- Cleaning Fan Provided for fine cleaning of the grain For smooth running of the machine for 2 years, a kit of wearable spares is provided along with.
- 20 Units in a 20 Ft Container
Buy maize sheller
Or contact the seller
in section "Shellers"