- Country of manufactureIndia
Motor :100 HP
FOR HIGH CAPACITY OIL MILLERS
Extract Oil from all Oilseeds:Sunflower ,Cotton,Groundnut,Linseed, ,Palm Kerne
OIL EXPELLER / OIL SCREW PRESS
MODEL : VIRAAT-500
( Input Capacity of Seeds to be processed Per Day/24 Hours : 50 Tons )
- Chambers : Reduces time and labour for relining of Cage Bars
- The main Shaft of the Expeller is of alloy steel construction, fitted with High Pressure Worms, hard faced, with a highly wear resistant alloy.
- Shaft Withdrawal : The main Worm Shaft can be withdrawn easily without disturbing the gear section. The thrust of the pressure worms is taken upon large spherical roller thrust bearings.
- Gear Box & Lubrication : An improved triple helical parallel shaft gear unit made from most suitable special steel, running in oil bath. All shafts run on antifriction bearings. Drive housing is
oil tight and dust proof, totally enclosed design and is fitted with level indicator. Aself contained lubrication arrangement has been provided.
- Kettle / Cooker : Multistage vertical stack cooker for proper conditioning of the seeds.
- Lower Power Consumption: The Selection of motors is done keeping in mind the peak load that could arise due to inconsistent feeding resulting in lower power consumption.
- Premium expelled Oil Quality : Well designed worm assembly and chamber construction ensures superior quality of expelled oil.
- Superior Quality of Cake : The cake quality is excellent and cake produced from the machine is of natural colour without charring or burning effect .
- Retention of oil in Cake : Superior process parameters ensure accurate retention of oil in the cake.
|Model of Expeller||SHREEJI VIRAAT-500|
Each of 36” Long
|HP||3 Phase 100 HP Motor|
|Capacity||50 to 60 Ton (In 24 Hours) in pre-pressing
and 25 to 30 Ton in Single & Final crushing
Multi stage Cooker
COOKER / COOKING VESSEL :
Brief Outstanding Features
Cookers / Heating Kettles are used for proper heating and conditioning of the oil seeds prior to expelling.Controlled
heat and moisture open up the oil bearing cells for maximum oil yield.
These Cookers are all steel fabricated with steam heated jackets for each compartment. These jackets are suitably welded with studs and hydraulically tested before assembly. All compartments except the top one are provided with hinged doors for easy access.
Steam jackets are indirectly heated by steam and cookers are complete with necessary fittings i.e. valves, pressure gauges, relief valves, steam traps and thermometer. Bottom stage insulation of the Cookers avoids unnecessary heat losses. Insulation can be provided at extra cost.
Open steam spray is provided for bottom compartment of smaller cookers and for other sizes at the top and bottom compartments.
Seed temperature, retention time in each stage, moisture content and depth are easily controlled.
The vertical shaft carries biparted agitators for each compartment and is driven from an independent electric motor through V-Belt and vertical cooled worm type speed reduction gear box.
Higher figures are for starting up and the lower figures are for steady running.
|Dia x Ht.(mm)||No. ofCompartments||Total Heating area
in Sq. M
|Motorsmain drive H.P.||Exhaust FanMotor H.P.||Main Drive|
|1676×2438||5||11.035||6.230||160||8||20||1.5||V. Belt &Gear Box|